The Tennessee Turfgrass Association Legacy Scholarship offers financial aid to children or grandchildren of active TTA members in good standing. Scholarship applicants are not required to be pursuing education in a turfgrass related field to be eligible for the TTA Legacy Scholarship. The scholarship is funded and administered by the TTA. The 2017 is $2000.
1. Applicant must be enrolled at a Tennessee accredited institution of higher learning in Tennessee.
2. Applicant must be the child or grandchild of a current, in good standing member of the Tennessee Turfgrass Association.
Rules and Selection Basis
1. Information submitted with be the sole basis for judging and all data contained on the form will be considered. Selection will be based on academic achievement, work experience, extracurricular activities, community involvement, leadership, financial need, resume and essay.
2. Applications must be received no later than October 31, 2018.
1. Please type or print legibly your answer to all questions on this application.
2. In Section III, you will be asked be asked about your honors and activities. If more space is needed, additional pages may be attached.
3. In Section IV, you will be asked to write an essay. Complete the essay on a separate page and attach it to this application.
4. Mail the application and all attachments to Tennessee Turfgrass Association, 400 Franklin Rd, Franklin, TN 37069 or email it to email@example.com.