TN Turf Tuesday - Herbicide Programs for TN: Lessons Learned & The Road Ahead
October 6, 2020
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM CST
Dr. Jim Brosnan, Greg Breeden, Javier Vargas, and graduate students
Weeds are an issue for everyone managing turfgrass from residential/commercial lawns to golf courses. This presentation will provide plot-by-plot results on the efficacy of various herbicide programs for controlling summer annual and perennial broadleaf weeds. Additionally, presenters will provide guidance for managing winter annual weeds, particularly annual bluegrass, during the forthcoming fall and winter season.
This webinar is part of A Digital Learning Series provided by the faculty, staff and students from with the University of Tennessee Turfgrass Science and Management program.
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA): 0.10 CEU
- Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA): 0.10 CEU
- Pesticide Recertification Credits
- Tennessee: 1 credit in C1, C3, C10, C12
- South Carolina: 1 credit in Category 3
- Texas: 1 credit (type varies by date)
- Kentucky: 1 credit in Categories 3, 18, and 20 (**only exception is July**)
- Mississippi: 1 credit in Category III
- Georgia: 1 credit in Category 24