TN Turf Tuesday - Disease Control Overview 2020
September 1, 2020
10:30 - 11:30 AM CST
Dr. Brandon Horvath & David Shell
Overview: There are a cornucopia of fungal pathogens that can compromise turfgrass on golf courses, residential/commercial lawns, sports fields, and sod production. This presentation will provide attendees a look at on-going research exploring the efficacy of several different fungicide programs for controlling diseases such as dollar spot, brown patch, Pythium, and more.
This webinar is part of A Digital Learning Series provided by the faculty, staff and students from with the University of Tennessee Turfgrass Science and Management program.
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA): 0.10 CEU
- Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA): 0.10 CEU
- Pesticide Recertification Credits
- Tennessee: 1 credit in C1, C3, C10, C12
- South Carolina: 1 credit in Category 3
- Texas: 1 credit (type varies by date)
- Kentucky: 1 credit in Categories 3, 18, and 20 (**only exception is July**)
- Mississippi: 1 credit in Category III
- Georgia: 1 credit in Category 24