TN Turf Tuesday - Zoysiagrass for Golf and Sports Turf: What's Possible
August 4, 2020
10:30 - 11:30 AM CST
Dr. John Sorochan & graduate students
This presentation will introduce attendees to new cultivars of zoysiagrass for use on both golf courses and sports fields. Attendees will see research plots of on-going experiments exploring nutrient and herbicide programs for establishing zoysiagrass cultivars for use on golf courses and sports fields. Additionally, additions will learn about management practices to optimize the quality of these surfaces to minimize pest invasion.
This webinar is part of A Digital Learning Series provided by the faculty, staff and students from with the University of Tennessee Turfgrass Science and Management program.
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA): 0.10 CEU
- Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA): 0.10 CEU
- Pesticide Recertification Credits
- Tennessee: 1 credit in C1, C3, C10, C12
- South Carolina: 1 credit in Category 3
- Texas: 1 credit (type varies by date)
- Kentucky: 1 credit in Categories 3, 18, and 20 (**only exception is July**)
- Mississippi: 1 credit in Category III
- Georgia: 1 credit in Category 24