The Legacy Golf Course
100 Ray Floyd Drive
Course Operation: The Legacy is a Raymond Floyd designed, public, 18-hole golf course owned by the City of Springfield, and operated by Cornerstone Golf Partners. Bentgrass greens, 419 Bermudagrass tees, fairways, and rough, and Toro Osmac irrigation system.
Duties: The assistant superintendent will assist the golf course superintendent in all aspects of golf course maintenance operations.
- Provide hands-on leadership in all aspects of maintenance.
- Assist golf course superintendent with planning and implementation of agronomic programs.
- Train and supervise maintenance team members.
- Plan, coordinate, and delegate daily tasks.
- Calibrate equipment and perform/supervise pesticide and fertilizer applications.
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation problems.
- Monitor and manage soil moisture.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Degree in turfgrass management or related field preferred.
- Experience in a golf course leadership role.
- Strong leader with great communication skills and work ethic
- Possess or have ability to obtain a Tennessee Commercial Applicators license.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair irrigation problems.
Salary: $35,000+ depending on experience
Benefits: Health/Dental insurance; 401K; paid vacation, holidays, and sick time; golf privileges
Send resume to: Chet Frazier, 100 Ray Floyd Drive, Springfield, Tennessee, 37172; email@example.com