Mason Rudolph Golf Course
TYPICAL CLASS ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Prioritizes and assigns work to lower level staff; monitors the performance of lower level staff; and trains staff on work methods and procedures.
- Performs general course maintenance duties including maintaining the course's visual appearance which may include trimming, mowing, and trash pickup; assisting in determining the course's playability; determining the location of tee markers; and additional maintenance projects as requested.
- Performs course repair and course preservation duties including applying pesticides and fertilizers, tending to course areas requiring special maintenance, irrigation repair, and other related activities.
- Operates and maintains a variety of equipment, which includes performing routine preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Prepares a variety of operational reports and/or records.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
(positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) and five years experience in golf course maintenance; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
For more information or to apply, click here.