Assistant SuperintendentThe Governors Club
Course Operation: The Governors Club is a private 18-hole gated golf community. Mini Verde greens, Myer zoysia tees, fairways, and fescue rough
Duties: The Assistant position is a hands-on leadership role involving all aspects of golf course operations.
- Supervise and assist Golf Course Superintendent with all agronomic planning, hiring, and training of new staff.
- Supervise and delegate daily coordination of tasks.
- Assist and supervise in all chemical and fertilizer applications.
- Ability to calibrate and operate all types of chemical and fertilizer equipment.
- Irrigation set up, control and moisture management.
- Maintain accurate record keeping.
Salary: $36,000 - $40,000
Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, 2-week vacation and sick time
- 2–4-year Turf management degree. Previous leadership role on a golf course is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a Tennessee Commercial applicators license.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Trouble shoot irrigation problems.
Send Resume to: Shaune Achurch, 9681 Concord road, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027; firstname.lastname@example.org (email)