SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
At SiteOne, we are committed to five key business objectives:
1. Be a great place to work for our associates.
2. Deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers.
3. Be the distributor of choice for our suppliers.
4. Achieve industry-leading financial performance and growth for our shareholders.
5. Be a good neighbor in our communities.
By leveraging the strength and capabilities of a large company with the passion, drive, experience and commitment of our talented local teams – we can consistently achieve these objectives and make our customers the most successful professionals in the Green Industry. We know our customer’s business better than anyone in our industry and together with our customers and suppliers, we can achieve exceptional success.
The Role – Branch Manager I
The Location – North Little Rock, AR
Achieve world-class store performance while contributing to and supporting the overall Area strategy, performance and growth. Champion select best practices within the area and participate in area/region-wide initiatives.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills
- Understand accounting fundamentals such as debits, credits, accounts receivable/payable and budgets
- Knowledge of nursery, irrigation and landscape products
- Knowledge of market preferences, competition, regulations and trends
- Understand sales and operations planning process, statistical demand forecasting and integration of demand plans and supply plans
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School or secondary diploma or equivalent required
- Degree in Business / Management discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- 4 to 7 years of managerial experience including leadership, issue management, motivation and team building preferred
- 4 to 7 years of experience working in/managing a nursery or irrigation retail operation preferred
- This position requires long periods of standing and candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
External applicants to apply using the Job Center link below: