Hillwood Country ClubAssistant Equipment Technician
The Assistant Equipment Technician/Manager, under the supervision of the Superintendent and Equipment Manager, will assist in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of all golf course maintenance equipment.
- Knowledge of and ability to use common mechanical tools.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as adapt to new ideas and techniques.
- Reliable and predictable attendance is a must.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in small engine repair a plus. Willing to train any candidate who is motivated and desired learning a trade.
- Uniforms. Paid time off. 401K
- Dental, medical and vision.
- Golfing privileges.
Date Job is Available
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org