Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Temple Hills Country Club
6376 Temple Rd Franklin TN 37069
Temple Hills is a 27 hole private club in Middle Tn.
A1-A4 Bentgrass greens, 419 fwys. Toro Hydraulic Irrigation system with Osmac E series control. New MCI pumps and Pumphouse.
Responsibly for assisting in maintaining Temple Hills to highest standards. Assist in daily planning , crew training and development of staff.
Must have on hand experience as this position requires both supervision and actually performing daily task. The ability to multi task.
Weekend work is required. Must pass a Background check.
- Work well with Superintend and staff to help insure all goals are met
- Golf Course equipment experience and knowledge of
- Maintaining Irrigation system
- Pesticide and Fertility inputs and recording of
- The ability to lead
- Associate's or Bachelor degree in Agronomy related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Assistant or Assistant in Training
- TN Pesticide licensee within 6 months of employment
- Valid drivers license
- Annual salary of $42,000 to $48,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Health and Dental insurance are available
- 401K available
- MTGCSAA dues
- Golf Privileges
Email resume to Goose Larry G. Goostree firstname.lastname@example.org