Golf Course Equipment Manager
Clarksville Country Club/Clarksville, Tn
Golf Course: Clarksville Country Club is an 18-hole Private Club with bentgrass- greens and 419-Bermuda tees and fairways.
Job Qualifications:Applicant must have experience as a head or assistant mechanic in the golf industry. Applicant must be well versed in grinding reels along with all other reel work.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Works directly with superintendent ordering parts and fuel; and making sure that the crew is treating equipment appropriately.
- Administering preventative and routine maintenance on all golf course equipment while also being able to perform maintenance out of the shop for operating issues out in the field.
- Applicant must have troubleshooting capabilities.
- Must be proficient in time management during the busy season while assuring all priorities are in order.
- Is accountable for any and all equipment and tools. (Tools are provided)
- Keeping a maintenance log on routine and other maintenance performed on equipment.
- Keeping all cutting equipment performing at a very high level with a routine grinding and back-lapping program.
- Keeping a clean and organized shop.
Compensation and Benefits: Salary will be based on experience.
There is an Insurance package with Health, Dental, and Vision along with the opportunity for every full-time employee to accrue Paid-time-off.
Contact: Any applicants with interest or inquiries contact Justin Browning.