First Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Five Oaks Golf & Country Club
How to apply: Please contact Stephen Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Five Oaks is an 18 hole facility that sits on 222 beautiful acres in Wilson County 25 minutes from downtown Nashville. We are currently seeking a hard working, self motivated individual to fill its First Assistant position. The first assistant will work directly with the Superintendent in all aspects of golf course and facility grounds management. This will include, but not limited too, crew management, pesticide/fertilizer applications, irrigation repair, drainage repair/installation, daily course setup, and will assist in our annual budget preparation.
· 3+ years of golf course experience
· Bentgrass greens experience is required
· Prior management experience required
· 2 or 4 year turf degree or related field preferred but not required
· Supervisory experience required
· Must be highly organized and efficient with a high attention to detail.
· Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· $38,500-$46,000.00 yearly salary depending on experience
· Health, Dental, 401k, uniform, golfing privileges, meal discount