REDEXIM TURF PRODUCTS-The first factory store representing Redexim North America-The world leading designer, developer and manufacturer of specialized maintenance equipment specifically designed for golf courses, sports fields and all professionally managed turf areas. Our mission has always been to provide high quality equipment to professional users for niche applications such as aeration, seeding, debris collection and synthetic turf maintenance. Our factory direct store provides these and other products from a select group of quality partners to customers locally from Minnesota to Texas and across over to Georgia. Whether you are playing on a golf course, sports field, dirt track or hunting blind we’ll get you “Ready To Play”.
Job Description: Territory Manager
Redexim Turf Products is looking for an experienced Territory Manager to support business initiatives from the ground up! Looking for a self starter, quality driven, proactive, happy, life-long learner and real people person to manage assigned territory.
- Represent the “Redexim” way
- Take pride in what you do
- Provide solutions for end users needs
- Manage, build and grow existing territory
- Engage in turf industry associations; such as, Golf Course Superintendent Associations and local Sports Turf Managers associations.
- Prospect-appointment setting and cold calling
- Demonstrations-Ability to load/unload, trailer and proficiently demonstrate the proper uses of our equipment
- Strong knowledge of sales process
- Ability to deliver on all phases of the business
Some overnight travel
Background Requirements-include, but are not limited to:
- Education and/or Experience-Bachelor’s degree in Turf Sciences or something related, experience in the “Green” industry.
- Territory Management experience
- Valid drivers license with ability to obtain federal D.O.T. Certification
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Team player
- Territory Location
- Atlanta Area-Northwest Georgia, East Tennessee
- Base Salary
- Attractive commission structure
- Full expense reimbursement
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive product training
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Support of an industry leader
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Troy von Holdt, National Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.