We are currently accepting resumes At Ewing Irrigation and Landscape Supply from quality individuals with experience in the landscape industry for a BRANCH MANAGER position at our Memphis TN location 5466 Old US Highway 78, Memphis TN 38118.
If interested please contact Regional Manager
Jake Ray at email@example.com
Or on cell 480-213-3663As a Branch Manager you train, motivate, inform, and work with branch employees to facilitate a positive customer experience, ensure operational efficiency and grow store sales. This position reports directly to the Regional Manager.
- Cultivate relationships with current and potential customers.
- Utilize sales skills to promote Ewing’s products, services and education programs.
- Manage, train and inform 2-4 branch employees and perform regular staff evaluations.
- Maintain oversight of branch operations, including inventory management, budgets, forecasting, compliance, marketing, merchandising and other general duties.
- Grow store sales by proactive identifying prospects, cold calling or utilizing available marketing tools to generate new leads.
- Interface with vendor representatives, regional management and home office staff.
- Maintain a safe working environment and compliance with state/federal safety standards.
- Uphold a friendly and professional attitude and be willing to try new and innovative ideas in order to remain one step ahead of the competition.
- Host and execute business development events, including educational seminars and hands-on workshops, vendor product days, customer appreciation events, barbecues, etc.
- Actively delegate the maintenance, cleanliness and organization of the branch and yard.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge and experience within the landscape and irrigation industry.
- Customer service and sales experience.
- Employee management experience.
- B2B or distribution experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Diplomatic leadership style.Interpersonal skills, including effectively relating with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Excellent communicator; communicates professionally and effectively in person, electronically and over the phone.
- Able to conduct moderate lifting.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Ewing offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including Profit Sharing.
- Profit Sharing.
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Direct Deposit/Chase® Pay Card Plus Program
Employee and Family
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- College Savings 529 Program
- Counseling Services
- Scholarship Program
- And More!