Dickens Turf & Landscape Supply serves homeowners, landscape companies, sports field facilities and golf courses that want a premium look for their property in the Mount Juliet area. Our staff is trained and experienced in providing customized solutions for both turf professionals and homeowners, with a history of success in educating our customers, helping them to become confident in yard management practices.
The Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all customer equipment in the most efficient, cost effective and timely manner. This position will assure a high standard of professionalism in daily interaction with management, customers, coworkers and vendors, with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to stay on task and prioritize repairs and daily tasks depending on schedules and expectations
- Experience with lawn care equipment repair preferred
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely while keeping a clean workspace Ability to interact well with others
- Ability to identify, define and order parts, etc., and be able to work without close supervision
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems, small engine repair, 2 cycle engines, outdoor power equipment, zero turn mowers, walk behind mowers, aerators,
- Must be highly motivated, goal driven and a self-starter with a valid driver's license
Date Available: Immediately Salary Range: DOE
Contact: Ben Spurlock 615-701-2977