Assistant Equipment Technician
Tennessee National Golf Club
Performs a variety of mechanical repairs, maintenance work, and equipment servicing of motorized equipment.
- Overhauls and repairs maintenance vehicles, mowing equipment and other power equipment.
- Lubricates and services all equipment.
- Inspects equipment for operating deficiencies and makes routine adjustments where necessary.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of hydraulic systems, repairs and their components.
- Inspects, changes and repairs tires.
- Assists in controlling tool access and use by maintenance staff.
- Cleans working areas after repair work is completed.
- Assists in fabricating, body repair and painting.
- Adjusts cutting units on mowing equipment.
- When servicing of equipment is complete, will assist on maintenance crew and may operate mowing equipment.
- Assists in training the maintenance staff in the proper care and upkeep of the golf course equipment.
- May be called upon to operate or train to operate various types of maintenance equipment.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
Frequently stands and walks; uses hands; reaches with hands and arms; stoops, kneels, crouches or crawls. Occasionally sits, climbs or balances. Regularly talks or hears. Regularly lifts up to 10 pounds and occasionally may lift up to100 pounds.
Occasionally works in wet or humid conditions (non-weather); with toxic or caustic materials; in extreme cold or heat (non-weather); may experience vibration. Regularly works in outdoor weather conditions and may face the risk of electrical shock or encounter fumes or airborne pathogens. Frequently works in areas near moving mechanical parts. Noise level is loud.
Valid Driver’s License, Mechanics Certificate from Gas and Diesel Engine Training Seminar Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences: • Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
Date Job is Available
Job Application Instructions
Email resume to email@example.com